Older Worksman Cruiser Camo / Ratted Out

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Found another cool bike at good value so I bought it. It is an older Worksman single speed cruiser that was previously owned by a retired Army guy. He dropped a camo paint job which is not the best but cool anyway. Frame and rims are original, the seat is not.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
o_O Camo and whitewalls together? :crazy:
Nice heavy duty coaster bike otherwise.

edit: Shiny post also out of place.
Agree. Not a fan of white walls in general and they don't go with the Camo paint at all. If I had some all solid black tires I would swap out.

That bike Is Awesome . MY .2c, I'd put Big knobby MTB tires, or camo the white walls...You don't want to give you're position away with whitewalls:bandit:

I was looking on the old net on how to make white walls black and found there is something called black stove polish. A couple of guys swear by this. Have any of you guys ever heard of it or tried it?

Just picked up a really nice set of Hutchinson 26x2 mountain bike tires which I plan on swapping out with the whitewalls. Got them dirt cheap! also gonna black wrap the seat post. Hopefully I find the time to do it this weekend!

OOOhh bug out headlight...!:bandit:

Latest posts

Back