oldtenspeedgallery.com

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This site is great. http://oldtenspeedgallery.com

Showcases and gives all kinds of info and resources on dorky old 10 speeds. Free Spirits, Open Road, Murray, Huffy, etc. There are better bikes on there as well. What a riot! There is a section title "As God Intended" where a guy is restoring a tan Columbia 10 speed to factory specs.

jared-free-spirit-10-speed-02.jpg

Featured bike - Jared's $5 Free Spirit

Side note- I picked up a really good condition Montgomery Ward's Open Road at a thrift store over lunch. I'm not quite sure why, it had all Shimano components and looked like it could be ridden immediately. The orange taped bars and orange Messinger seat also beconed me. I need a bike to put my daugther's baby seat on too. Anyway, it lead me to this site.

I'll post a photo of the dorkiest bike I have ever owned later this weekend. It's just too ugly to even try and mess with, I'm just going to own it.

I love that site but I haven't visited in a while, thanks for reminding me! I have had more than my share of mediocre ten-speeds, I'll have to upload some pics.

Latest posts

Back