ON THE MOVE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Wanted to give folks a heads up on my lack of posting lately.

We're in the process of selling our home and trying to find another house.

If things go as planned, the dust should all settle by mid December.

As always, I will check the site daily, but I may not be that active in posting for a few weeks.

A big thanks to the moderators and the great folks here for keeping the forum running smoothly! :D

best of luck with the search bud! hopefully you'll find a winner!

Rat Rod said:
Wanted to give folks a heads up on my lack of posting lately.

We're in the process of selling our home and trying to find another house.

If things go as planned, the dust should all settle by mid December.

As always, I will check the site daily, but I may not be that active in posting for a few weeks.

A big thanks to the moderators and the great folks here for keeping the forum running smoothly! :D

In case I missed it, are you moving to a new town or just a new neighborhood?
Hopefully, your new house will come with a nice big garage!
:D

You never realize how much stuff you really have until you need to move it, and half of it you'd rather leave behind. Have fun with that. :lol:

necessaryevil said:
You never realize how much stuff you really have until you need to move it, and half of it you'd rather leave behind. Have fun with that. :lol:

Ha Ha...yeah....we sort of did the big purge before we listed it.....definitely too much stuff. :?

We were successful at selling our current home and it looks like we will be in our new place by December 9th.

Standard sized garage I'm afraid....but I'll be 4 houses away from a large greenbelt with a sweet bike path that's a couple miles long.

Well, we finally got all moved in to our new place...feels good to have all of that behind us...just need to unpack about 30 more boxes. :shock:

Thankfully we had great movers and my Mother-in-Law had taken the whole week off and helped us unpack and watch the kiddos.

We were just about at a place where we could start to relax a little and our 2 year old woke up with the stomach bug today. :cry:

Latest posts

Back