ON THE ROLL AGAIN. FINISHED

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great old Rollfast! I'm digging the progress so far. That shiny patina pops nicely

20230518_111352.jpg
20230518_113849.jpg
20230518_115800.jpg

Last edited:
Nice! It looks like a 47 Rollfast. The serial number is on the bottom bracket and will give the exact year, in reverse order. 74 is 1947.

Dude, i I can't find any numbers yet. Of course of my eyesight that's not saying much.🧑‍🦯
Maybe @Kay ca see them..hafts have her lookk, when she gets home from work this evening.
20230519_101345.jpg

Sitting & waiting for assembly
. Hoping to be able to do that in about a week.; have to get ti through doctor's appointments and test Monday through Wednesday. Depends on how I'm feeling on thursday. But my goal is at least one week from today.. next Saturday hopefully I'll be able to have the energy to put it together the rest of the way.
20230603_120309~2.jpg

We need to see that tire matching Stetson on you during the test ride video! :nod: :nerd::wink1:

stetson bike.jpg

Bike is looking great KJV ! You have a real knack for a vintage finish on your frame builds. I see you have the seat wrapped (?) , is it under some kind of treatment currently? I missed that episode...

We need to see that tire matching Stetson on you during the test ride video! :nod: :nerd::wink1:

View attachment 235306

Bike is looking great KJV ! You have a real knack for a vintage finish on your frame builds. I see you have the seat wrapped (?) , is it under some kind of treatment currently? I missed that episode...

Maybe a pic.🤠

Well, disturbing news : having retinal bleeding in my only eye; which is already at 20/350 with 20° field of vision.
Supposed to take it easy for 8 weeks and go back to get it checked again.

I have everything ready to assemble this build.

Sort of having some emotional reflections at the moment. If I can get motivated soon I will get back to it.

Finish deadline is July 31st. Right?

Last edited:
Well, disturbing news : having retinal bleeding in my only eye; which is already at 20/350 with 20° field of vision.
Supposed to take it easy for 8 weeks and go back to get it checked again.

I have everything ready to assemble this build.

Sort of having some emotional reflections at the moment. If I can get motivated soon I will get back to it.

Finish deadline is July 31st. Right?
Take a break. Your health comes first

7/31 is correct

Latest posts

Back