ON THE ROLL AGAIN. FINISHED

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KJV

Reaction score

I want to get this one going again. So, figured might as well start a thread and maybe it'll make me do something to it.

Can't remember the exact year of this ROLLFAST
right off I'm thinking a 47. But, have had this roll fast for little over 20 years now. It was really nice red with the White.
I put brand new red tires on it when I first got it. Everyone around here called did the fire truck.:)
Well, this picture tells the story of what we have now.
20230506_164321.jpg

Plan: : clean it up, tune it and get rolling again.

Willie say ,on the road again, so we're going to play on that as words and name this build thread on the roll again.

Be rolling out.. but, in a different way.

..."I just can't wait to get it, back on the road again..." Looks like a solid start with some cool history. Doesn't get much better than that!

RaT oN~!

Nice! It looks like a 47 Rollfast. The serial number is on the bottom bracket and will give the exact year, in reverse order. 74 is 1947.

Awesome!!:heart: I must be getting over my dislike toward tires that aren't black 'cuz love those for this bike. Wicked handlebar as well. Really looking good!:thumbsup:

In the shop we refer to those as a 'sofa saddle'. Plenty of cush for the tush. Speaking of tush....

Thanks for posting my friend @Palepainter incredible band!!:cool::cool::cool:

Awesome!!:heart: I must be getting over my dislike toward tires that aren't black 'cuz love those for this bike. Wicked handlebar as well. Really looking good!:thumbsup:

Thanks for posting my friend @Palepainter incredible band!!:cool::cool::cool:
Thnx.

This bike looked great : when the paint and the tires were all bright red. Hopeful : these brownish color will go with
The current condition of the color of the bike.

I put various colors of tires on these 30s and 40s bikes to give them proper era look.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back