One man's trash....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
A neighbor put this old CCM on the curb on recycling night, so I had to save it from an uncertain fate.
Not that I really wanted it or needed it, but it turned out to be a good place for my spare parts.
HPIM5307_zps75f852cb.jpg

I got the girl's fork from RRB member for another bike originally, but never got around to modding the steer tube. I think it's just fine where it is for now. Another work in progress. and Yep, those are 28"ers.
HPIM5379_zpsebabed13.jpg

The seat is a Lepper that I picked up from Craigslist. I bought a men's and lady's saddle from the listing and sold the ladys on my way home. Free bike/Free saddle. Ridiculous cost fork though with purchase, shipping, money order and then cu$tom$, but it all worked out.
I don't know the brand of grips, they're well used. I took the black paint off the metal collars as well.

Thanks, I've had the seat for a while and think the proportions suit this frame/fork better than my balloon tire bikes.

Latest posts

Back