One of those days....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Yesterday started out beautiful (weatherwise) I woke up feeling a little stomach abused from the chilidogs the night before, step into the restroom and had to dodge the hairball remnants from where we keep the cats at night. Spent way to much time in the restroom, go to wake my son up, shaking, yelling,and finally the squirtgun. My daughter wet her bed, so cleanup isle two,had to use the bathroom again,finally get to eat and wake my wife and run out the door. Halfway to work the body is telling me time to go again....so I sweat for ten miles...make it just at the nick of time. I go up to my office getting ready for my trip to Santa Rosa (hour and a half away) jump in my truck ,and from the time I got to work till the time I was leaving( about an hour ) Someone decided to back into the drivers door of my Toyota and take off ,hard enough that it barely opens without a crowbar. So I proceed to go shopping and got there later than I wanted got talking to my buddy as he's loading up my truck about building a bike for his girlfriend that he wants me to put together, get loaded up and down the highway pull off at my favorite thriftstore I grab my phone and showing a missed call. Its from my buddy at the warehouse it appears I left my Electric pallet jack on the dock....AHHHHHH so since I have to go back Friday I will pick it up then. Onward to the thriftstore as I am walking thru the parking lot here is this couple loading up a Schwinn American, so I ask if they want to sell it she says $35 of course being the wheeler dealer I am I offer $30 she says forget it and mumbles something about being worth eighty and starts loading it up and giving me dirty looks, and of course I am kicking myself the rest of the day.

Latest posts

Back