opps - skipped a step..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
okay okay.. this is my second post.. my bad..

almost 30 dad outta colorado.. born and raised.. i took my training wheels off at 3, shot down the drive way in a dead sprint and blasted the neighbors wood post mail box.. never looked back.. later, i raced bmx bikes for about ten years.. then put it up when i got into cars and motorcycles.. now that i have a family.. i've found myself leaning back towards bikes.. my 8yr old step daughter can't get enough of riding.. i went thru an auto tech program for college and worked in a nissan dealership for 4 years.. then i work at lowe's and now i do urethane spray foam insulation with my pops.. basically, i honed my mechanical skills and my backyard engineering skills..

i got friends in all the riding circles.. bmx, fixies, mtb.. it is colorado, duh.. and some cruisers.. so i'm sure my fleet will seem confused..

i'm parting out my latest cager in favor of more garage room and some skrilla..

can't wait to get wrenchin and pedalin..

Good to meet you benny, I'm from CO as well so I understand the confusion. I'm just trying to figure out a way to adapt my snowboard to fit a cruiser surfboard rack atm and how to stud my flame pattern tires :mrgreen: Winter is on the way!

Latest posts

Back