(ORBO) Monkey Mania

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
377846_10150375248609811_816021898_n.jpg

That's pretty cool Kim, maybe next year's muscle bike build off?

Looks like you have put plenty of though into this bike for this little guy . Think you made the right decision. Black bike Bigger wheals longer crank & seat post for plenty of adjustment. Basically be a Bmx style for a little kid . He will probably get plenty of enjoyment out of it & the small frame will be lighter for him to handel . That's awesome your building that for him ! [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah that's a cool idea, big o' back wheel on a little bike, probably need a fender so he don't get cut in half falling off the back...but it'd look cool. Digger style. Tom Slick. Yeah.

Carl.

Looks like I will enter another bike .
This is the feral kid I wanted to build the orbweaver for in the Muscle comp,but I sort of lost interest,as I wanted to build a ruff-nut bike for this kid.Marco or Marco Junior is 3-4years already trying to pop wheelies and well !!!.
This was us cycling around the dam before the rain.View attachment 15247Mj trying to pop wheeliesView attachment 15245
I need to upgrade his bike.
1- He has to pedal like mad to keep up.
2-Every time he turns the pedals are so low,they hit the ground,and it throws him off balance.
He can ride a 20" but needs help getting on/off
So was thinking to either try and fit some 18" on this bike,or remodel a girls frame,he has to be able to get on off,ride it,and keep up with us,and have fun.
He rides his sisters bike,with ease.View attachment 15246
Any inputs would be great.Will check and see what frames I have.
Which city and country is this?

At the moment he has is eye on my pocket bike. So I have been working on that.Turning it into a 01 general lee....lol
A thought is to do the same for his bike.
He doesnt have a fave color,so still thinking on color etc.

Latest posts

Back