Oscar's Burrito

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A couple of months ago, I posted a Speedway frame that my friend Oscar wanted me to build a bike from. I didn't want to destroy the frame and the build was put of. Then a couple of weeks ago I showed him the "what should we call them?" thread, and we agreed that I was going to build him a Burrito!

the start will be this:
SpeedBob001.jpg

Disasembled:
OscarsBurrito002.jpg

OscarsBurrito003.jpg

OscarsBurrito004.jpg

I have a sketch of the final product, but photobucket don't want to upload it correctly!

And I don't know why the pictures dosn't fit properly, I thought photobucket sized them to the forum :S

VicXsaN, Get to Choppin' Bro! Let's ride these things together, although on different continents!! Keep postin; your build pics and I will as well!
Chop 'til ya Drop!!
Ron aka Beer Geek

promised i would not say it......... promised i .... would not ahhhh much better count to ten i feel much better. cool project i like that you guys are now posting build off style progress pics of builds thats a cool deal. although now that this is a build it should be moved to the gallery.

Some chopping and dropping! Made a quick layout of how it's going to look like, it may be alittle short at the moment!
OscarsBurrito005-2.jpg

rstrantz said:
VicXsaN, Get to Choppin' Bro! Let's ride these things together, although on different continents!! Keep postin; your build pics and I will as well!
Chop 'til ya Drop!!
Ron aka Beer Geek

YEAAH!

BEWARE OF CRAPPY PICTURES!!

Did some mocking up today:
OscarsBurrito007.jpg

OscarsBurrito006.jpg

dont know if it is much of a burrito now, but I think it looks killer!

Just need to know if he will allow this design!

Your absolutely RIGHT! It does look KILLER. Can't wait to see it done! (besides Mexican food makes me BURP :oops: )

Back