Package Deal

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Normally I don't like posting pictures of something I've actually gone to get it but I'd like to make sure these are actually worth going to get before I drive out and pick them up on Thursday!

I had a guy message me this morning with pictures, saying that he had a lot of bikes and would I be interested in a package deal? Because they were taking up a lot of space and he wanted them gone. I know the feeling. He has 20 bikes give or take a few and a whole bunch of parts..
These 3 caught my eye... Any information as far as what they're worth would be great..

7735750342_9cc6ef3e48_z.jpg

7735751806_1f18860824_z.jpg

7735752696_06bf8cb444_z.jpg

Oh and he also has this 24" girls schwinn
7735884240_7775004146_z.jpg

Second pic is a Murray X24 like a bike I had in high school. Marketed as 24" BMX. Heavy for that but kinda cool. Value according to an open billfold. :)

Well I'm going to pick them all up this Thursday. I would love to have a 24" bmx bike just to full around on.. the 20" bike i have right now is a little too small since im a little over 6ft 4

I found a murray24 awhile back for my son and hes 6 ft and its a little tight fit for him but he loves riding it. If you get it and decide to part it out Id be interested in the blue seat if its in good shape.

arpicker said:
since im a little over 6ft 4

I wonder if there is a correlation between above average height and bike collecting.....three people that I've met thus far from here have been my height or taller and I'm 6'2".

arpicker said:
I did some research and the first bike is a Huffy Vortex

I sold a really good condition all there Vortex a while back for 43 bucks and a large pizza. Great Bike. Good pizza. It has a Sigma stem that is worth about 30 bucks in good shape.

Latest posts

Back