Parenting advise

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
When you buy socks for your child (children) avoid all those cutsie striped ones or the ones with the little kittens on them and the special holiday kind. Just buy white socks. Otherwise you will go insane trying to match them after the laundry. The end.

As a father of 3 young ones, I am speaking from experince :shock:

Dont let this happen to you.

Too funny!!!
I have this discussion ( argument) with my wife on a regular basis. If I kept track of the time it takes to sort socks (especially little tiny pink striped socks) I am sure I could get in an extra bike ride per month. I personally am quite fond of grey socks myself, but apparently that does not fit in with the fashion sense of a 4 year old (my daughter said so :mrgreen: )

i workd wth a kid years ago who wore the identical type of white socks every day- yet he numbered them with a laundry marker to keep them in pairs!

:? :D

I made a deal with my girl , I wash them she puts it away :mrgreen:

sensor said:
i guess its a good thing i have just a boy......all his socks are white :lol:

Ahhh (sigh), one. I remember the days of having only one. Now I have 3 :!: and it's more like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :!: :!:

I joke with another guy at the office, currently he and his wife are expeceing baby #2. He'll start commenting on how he has no time and I say "whatever father of one!"

sensor said:
i guess its a good thing i have just a boy......all his socks are white :lol:

Most my socks are white with greasy hand prints from pulling them up while I work..... :mrgreen: .

Latest posts

Back