• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Partsguy's Garage Sale!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Frames, forks, cranks, tires, and more! I've got rusty gold coming out of every nook and cranny of the house! Time to move some stuff! If I have numbers in my picture and you are interested in an item(s) PLEASE call them out by their corresponding number! All items have PRIORITY MAIL shipping factored into the price UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED. If you have any questions, please ask me! All items are located in the Dayton, Ohio area. I accept and prefer PayPal, because it is quick. However, I will also accept cash and Postal Money Order.

Please note: I've had some items for a long time, and some pics are recycled.

RARE 1964-67 HUFFY SILVER JET DELUXE SPRINGER RACK! MISSING ALL HARDWARE BUT ALL MAJOR PARTS ARE THERE! BAD PAINT AND CHROME, NEEDS RESTORED! RETURN SPRING WORKS GREAT! $35 SHIPPED VIA PRIORITY MAIL!

Antique radiator caps, GREAT for use on bike tanks! $10 shipped (one of the caps is sold, I started with a bunch more)

Horn mechanism, for parts or repair. $5 + actual shipping SOLD!

Cranks!

Number 1 and 2: $25 shipped each

Number 3: SOLD! Number 4: $25 shipped

Number 5: SOLD. Number 6: $25 shipped

I used the crank from this, but the sprocket is still available for $12 shipped.

Sawblade style sprocket $12 shipped

24" Front fender $10 + shipping

Hot Wheels motorcycles for your bike room! :D $13 shipped

PEDALS! THESE ARE ALL MISFITS WITH NO MATES! $8 SHIPPED EACH OR WILL BARGAIN IF YOU BUY MORE THAN TWO!

LEFT SIDES:

MORE TO COME SOON!

Last edited:
RIGHT SIDE pedals! Same price!

Idk what this chain guard is off of, but it's neat and can be yours for $7 + shipping! (probably a kid's bike, 50s?)

VINTAGE TIRES! SOME ARE WALL HANGERS, OTHERS ARE VERY NICE WITH MINIMAL WEAR!

VERY NICE and hard to find Otasco Flying O 26" middleweight tire, $7 + shipping

Very nice Sears Allstate tire w/ tube, for 26" middleweights. $15 + shipping

MORE TO COME TONIGHT!

What was the horn from? Could you tell me the diameter of the horn button? I need to block up the hole in my tank with a dummy button. I'll take it if it fits.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What was the horn from? Could you tell me the diameter of the horn button? I need to block up the hole in my tank with a dummy button. I'll take it if it fits.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's pending, but I think it's from a late 1940's-early '50's Huffman.

Horn assembly is SOLD to The Renaissance Man!

Bump. Offers? I'll be pitching the pedals soon!

Latest posts

Back