Pashley Gov'nor (Beautiful Bikes)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ACD

Reaction score
Pashley is England oldest continuous operating handbuilt bike maker. They make awesome and expensive bikes.

Here is the Gov'nor... ready made boardtracker..awesome. Look around at their other bikes. Fine machines.

main_46.jpeg

The Phantom...

main_47.jpeg

Home page...

http://www.pashley.co.uk/index.php

Aaron

Yeah they sure are lovely bikes but I cant help feeling that £800 ($1600!!!) is a bit ... er ...steep for what you get. I think they are hoping to sell them to fashion victims who will park up in their apartments rather than ride them. What has kept Pashley in business over the years is that they hold the Post Office contract, every Postal bike in the UK however old it is is a Pashley.

There will always be people with money who must have the most expensive of anything. Now if you could just find those apartment queen bikes and buy em cheap! :D

Wow, I would love to see the postmen on bikes here in the states! As far as that goes, we should have more police out on bikes on patrol.

i thought the same thing sensor. then again after looking at the boardtracker version then to some of the bikes i have seen built here all i can think is BUILD YOUR OWN!!!

As I mentioned in another post my interest in Pashley was generated by one being for sale locally. So I bought it mostly to re-sell this spring. It sits here within arms reach of the computer. I love looking at this thing. I wish I could ride it but the weather is not exactly cooperating up here in Maine. That will change.

R-1.jpg

Aaron

The ultimate Pixie Jousting hack??? :D

I haven't seen this thread for a while and I missed the comments on the Victoria. Thanks guys, truly appreciated. She does have the same looking frame as the Princess, but price wise she came at a grand total of $70 when all was done. A lot cheaper and she looks a bit more on the slutty side than the Princess. :mrgreen:

october said:
R001105811.jpg

this is hilarious! might have to build a trailer like this... :p
It's the low-tech Segway, instead of charging the battery you find another person to drive you around, instead of leaning, you just tell them where to go.

Back