Patch Kit

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCR

Mouth-Breather
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Snagged this off ebay, not really a smoker anymore but it looks a bit more at home on a cruiser than the reflective fanny-packish things out there right now. Now to figure out how to mount it on my bike :lol:

IMG_5126.jpg

Cool deal Randy, I saw some similar ones in the round containers but i thought they were all tire plugging kits. Those bigger ones might be big enough to throw a wrench in there too.

No smokes here chimi , just a rock hard tube of glue and disintegrated patches :lol:

Yeah some of that camel stuff is getting valuable, they stopped the camel cash thing and left me sitting on a few thousand dollars in camel cash. I still have a Camel Jacket, Camel ashtray, Camel lighter, and a camel tin FULL of camel cash. And three of four bundles of camel cash that won't fit in the tin.

Yeah I used to smoke A LOT :oops: .......After I heard that all my camel cash was worthless I went from smoking 4 packs a day to none cold turkey. I'll admit it was tough but it's the best thing I ever did. :mrgreen: Well besides joining this site. :wink:

Latest posts

Back