PAY IT BACK

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
payitback001.jpg

adamsbike013.jpg

adamsbike014.jpg

adamsbike011-1.jpg

adamsbike012-1.jpg

adamsbike015-1.jpg

adamsbike016-1.jpg

adamsbike017.jpg

adamsbike009.jpg

adamsbike007-1.jpg

adamsbike005-1.jpg

adamsbike003-1.jpg

adamsbike002.jpg

adamsbike001.jpg

adamsbike049-1.jpg

for now these are the best pics. i have taken a lot of other ones but these just look good so i am going with them as well as a few that were taken through out the build. and the last one just as a reminder as to what i started with. this bike has been a ton of work to say the least and i could not be happier with it. everything works, it rides well, so i cant ask for more than that. thanks to all with the positive comments through out the build they really kept me going when i thought there was no way i was going to get her done. now all thats left to do is give her away back to the kid :mrgreen:

still might do some more striping on it but i wanted to make sure it was entered before getting aroud to that. thanks for the comments it has been a fun build

decided i am going to stripe a lot more on her so these pics will change. i sat down staring at her for a good 2 hrs last night while i was letting paint dry on another project and i think the tank needs to be done.

But if you do the tank you gotta do the chainguard(which is sweet by the way...)... Cuz they're both holey... Either way. I dig the bike as a whole. Are those holes in between the spokes on the rim where other spokes used to be, or are they jsut illusions of holes?

lol why dont you think i have striped that part yet because i know i would have to do the guard. i have been toying with the idea of just going nuts on it cause the whole feel i was going for was early 60's kustom. the rims are early 80's mongoose rims and yes you are looking at the rim strip those holes go all the way through the rim. now then i wonder how many holes are on this bike i never bothered to count. and thanks sensor for sticking that thought in my head but it is already in clear and i really dont feel like sanding it all off. i think if i toss some "mad skilzzzz" at the paint with some stripes it will be more what i was after.

thanks lbc there are so many hours in that front end i dont want to think about it. when i decided to use the seat stays off the other schwinn frame i dont think i realized what i was getting into. then it all just snowballed from there.

yes i am giving her away. i shot some new pics of her that i am going to post they look better i realized yesterday that there are no side profile shots oops :oops:

Re: PAY IT BACK pics redone now i am happy

had to redo the pics and this is the best i can come up with i am a builder not a very good person at taking pics. lol oh well

karfer67 said:
had to redo the pics and this is the best i can come up with i am a builder not a very good person at taking pics. lol oh well
whatever with your "i am a builder not a very good person at taking pics" business. I'm a professional photographer and your photos look fine and you know it! the bike is just wild! I like it a lot! I still want a photo of when you hand it over. :mrgreen:
Scott 8)

ahhhhhhhhhhhh.......you DID use the 'spaceleys sprockets' shot :mrgreen:
looks great and now your gonna have to coerce the kid to coming out on the next ride so we can all see his face :shock: :? :shock: :) :D :mrgreen: :!:

Latest posts

Back