Pay It Forward

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have some mid 60's Rollfast fenders that are totally straight and some rougher 40's Hawthorne fenders.

I don't do the fender thing so in the spirit of contribution -if anyone want's them....

MERK said:
outskirtscustoms said:
Great idea! I got a set of Suntour ratcheting shifters if anyone wants or needs them. I'll try to get a pic later.

I need some mountain bike shifters...which ones do you have?

Merk did you want those shifters or you looking for something else?

outskirtscustoms said:
MERK said:
outskirtscustoms said:
Great idea! I got a set of Suntour ratcheting shifters if anyone wants or needs them. I'll try to get a pic later.

I need some mountain bike shifters...which ones do you have?

Merk did you want those shifters or you looking for something else?

Hey, Those won`t work, but thanks for the offer...Most appreciated! :)

Okay...this thread is a bit dysfunctional at the moment. :lol:

It seems to be a combination of the "WANTED" section and the "LET'S TRADE" section.

What I can do to help this along is to start a new "PAY IT FORWARD" section where people can post what they want to give away and then people who need that item can respond in that particular thread. This section will not be used for people asking for free stuff though...that can go in the "WANTED" section.

Make sense? :D

Rat Rod said:

It seems to be a combination of the "WANTED" section and the "LET'S TRADE" section.

What I can do to help this along is to start a new "PAY IT FORWARD" section where people can post what they want to give away and then people who need that item can respond in that particular thread. This section will not be used for people asking for free stuff though...that can go in the "WANTED" section.

word.

Rat Rod said:

images

good thread.....only thing id suggest is to do it like the hamb does where whoever gets a part for free also has to OFFER a part for free....just to balance everything out

Back