Pedal Grinders BC hit 1 year

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Pedal Grinders BC in Sacramento have hit their one year mark.

web.jpg

web.jpg

NICE 8) ...Glad to see y'all are doing great! I met a lot of you guys at cycle fest last year so its nice to see friends doing well doing what they love! I'm actually starting up a bike club here in our small town of Dallas Georgia!

Congratulations on your first year as Pedal Grinders BC. I was looking at the first picture and it looked funny. Not a clown sort of funny but missing someone sort of funny. I guess someone had to take the picture and who better than Adam, the President on President's Day. Best wishes and good luck all of you. Happy 1st.

The party was at my man cave of a house. That's the front of the 5 car garage! :D Kuttnhack, you gotta click on the photos to enlarge them, Adam is in there on the far right. Our good friend Fireproof came out also and snapped the pictures for us. Thanks for coming out man! I also want to thank the rest of our great tight club as well as our prospects for coming out. A couple members wern't able to make but were there in spirit. Cheers to one great year and many more to come!

Hey Slick, a big thanks to you for throwing such a cool shindig! I had a great time.
I was thinkin’ the same thing as Kuttnhack. I tried to be careful to make sure no one was left out of the picture, so I was surprised when saw these. Gotta click on the pic to see everyone.
And thanks again Martian fer lettin’ me try out the Canon.

BTW, I overheard some of the plans that the Pedal Grinders are making for this years Rat Bike Rodeo . . . everyone in Cali reading this needs to mark their calindar . . . DO NOT MISS IT! :wink:

Fireproof said:
Hey Slick, a big thanks to you for throwing such a cool shindig! I had a great time.
I was thinkin’ the same thing as Kuttnhack. I tried to be careful to make sure no one was left out of the picture, so I was surprised when saw these. Gotta click on the pic to see everyone.
And thanks again Martian fer lettin’ me try out the Canon.

BTW, I overheard some of the plans that the Pedal Grinders are making for this years Rat Bike Rodeo . . . everyone in Cali reading this needs to mark their calindar . . . DO NOT MISS IT! :wink:

I'm not sure why the page keeps doing that with the pictures. It seems to be chopping some off in the preview depending on your screen resolution.

Latest posts

Back