Pedal Mania (Photos And Videos Added)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pedal Mania
Saturday, June 11, 2011
(Second Saturday of Riverfest)

Schedule of Activities:
9:00 - Noon - Bike Rides. Family Bike Ride and a Scavenger Hunt.
Noon - Kids Bike Parade (500 block of W. Douglas Ave.)
1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. - Bike Fair (500 block of W. Douglas Ave.)
- Bike Show
- Games
- Bicycle Safety Clinics
- Bicycle Repair Clinics

Calling all Coasters!...
We need Coasters to bring their custom and classic bikes to this event for the Bike Show & Tell. We'll also need volunteers to help with the Kids Parade and to run a couple of games. We could also use some swag to give away as prizes.

Please contact me if you can help.

More on the event here.

Re: Pedal Mania at Wichita's River Fest

Any of you local RRB guys going to make it? I'm getting a little worried. I've had 0 response. A handful of Coasters will be in Salina the whole weekend so they are out but there's plenty others here to put on a good show.

Oh and if you're anti-riverfest don't think of it as a riverfest event but as a Dealno event and the Delano district's been good to the Coasters.

Thanks to 65rat we have bags for the Disgruntled Paper Boy Throw.

IMG_6071.JPG

My family has built some "targets" for the game.

IMG_6063.JPG

IMG_6069.JPG

IMG_6052.JPG

Cool targets Randy!

I saw part of them driving by, and I was like... looks like he is building a big doghouse, lol. Kinda figured you were up to something! :D

Hope you get a good turnout, wish I could be there.

Looks like I'll make it, but the wifey's got to work. Now if I can get the kickstand back on that Typhoon...

Well I think we pulled it off. Was a fun but exhausting time. Thanks all for helping!

All photos and a video here. In the video you'll see 65rat, 450redrider, udallcustombikes and three-wire slinging papers and LowpowerD cruising.

Here's just a couple photos...

65rat's daughter nailing the mean dog in the Disgruntled paperboy Throw.
IMG_8856.JPG

65rat grabbing for his next paper. He was probably the best at the paper throw.
IMG_6084.JPG

Three-wire and his wife did an awesome job running the Tube Toss
IMG_6078.JPG

Our tent
IMG_6101.JPG

Bicycle bowling lane. 2 liters are the pins. Roll the wheels at them. Thanks to 65rat's family and my Daughter for running it.
IMG_8832.JPG

My 2 Grandsons and there Great Grandpa (my Dad). 450redrider in the background with paper sack. Grandson has to sit on the top bar of the Roadster to ride.
IMG_8849.JPG

Latest posts

Back