pedals

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my pedal on my middle weight fell apart. It is a 1/2 thread and I cant seem to find any quality pedals. The bike is a typical rat and I want a pedal that looks good but is well made. You know not some cheep crap. I just want something that has a little thought put in to it. Any ideas?

If you're lucky check your local walmart for belle cruiser pedals I bought 2 sets on clearance for $5 a piece and they are pretty sturdy. Have them on my 24 inch amf muscle bike and love them. You might be able to get them through their website also.

gcrank1 said:
Find a snowbank Schwinn Varsity for rattrap 1/2"ers.
FWIW, it might be worthwhile carrying a pedal wrench around with you all the time.
Good advice. Theft is always a good thing, isnt it?

I bought the Bell cruiser pedals at Walmart and bent both the next day. It was just alittle windy outside and I had to put some muscle into it. I'll never buy Walmart bike stuff again. Gary

I have to admit I have been disappointed in most of the Bell branded goods Ive bought the last few years. I suppose those pedals wouldnt have bent with a 'typical' kid, but Im not sure since the obesity epidemic. Of course, the typical obese kid wouldnt be crankin' very hard either.........

Ok I think porkchop it is, dose he back up his stuff with a warranty? I just do light trail rides and don't want to end up with a long walk.

Latest posts

Back