• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOUND Persons banana seat pan

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
I need to build a banana seat, so I need to start with the pan. Derelict, unusable seat is fine because the cover and foam are going in the trash, so nothing nice. I just need the two pan halves. You don't have to break it apart, just sell me the seat cheap. :D The underside should have tabs like shown below.

What do you have?

1708647478574.png

1708647506699.png

I've got both of the seats from the bike I did for the last build, 1st and 2nd pictures. Third is the front end of a girls banana seat bike I can grab from the LBC junk he wants to get rid of pile. I didn't get a full picture of it because I was just checking to see if either the Giant prodigy or a Specialized Crossroads bikes had any parts worth removing. But I certainly can go get pictures of it tomorrow.

IMG_20231003_104017425~3.jpg
IMG_20240220_215137322~2.jpg
Screenshot_20240222-213136.png

You pay the freight and you can have anyone of them.

I skipped over that part. Just heard in my brain the words "banana seat". Lol. I think I have one in the shed. I'll look in the morning. It's the one in the picture. The vinyl got ripped. So I shelved it and bought a new one.
IMG_20230916_081101542.jpg

I know right we're it is. I'm at a friend's house right now. When I'm home I'll send pictures. It's apart right now. It was the seat I used on "This Little Piggy". I had the wrong vinyl so it didn't turn out well. It's on a shelves above my work bench.

I've got both of the seats from the bike I did for the last build, 1st and 2nd pictures. Third is the front end of a girls banana seat bike I can grab from the LBC junk he wants to get rid of pile. I didn't get a full picture of it because I was just checking to see if either the Giant prodigy or a Specialized Crossroads bikes had any parts worth removing. But I certainly can go get pictures of it tomorrow.

View attachment 259342View attachment 259344View attachment 259343
You pay the freight and you can have anyone of them.

View attachment 259342View attachment 259344View attachment 259343
You pay the freight and you can have any one of them.
Howdy Ed
Crash may not have been interested in those seats, but I’m interested. Like crash it doesn’t matter the condition cause I recover them in leather. IMG_0229.jpeg

I need to build a banana seat, so I need to start with the pan. Derelict, unusable seat is fine because the cover and foam are going in the trash, so nothing nice. I just need the two pan halves. You don't have to break it apart, just sell me the seat cheap. :D The underside should have tabs like shown below.

What do you have?

View attachment 259326
View attachment 259327
Let me go look in a bit I think I have what you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back