Petri and Sons

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know that the dealings and friendships of Don and Deb (Petri and Sons bike shop) have no boundaries in the bike community, so I thought some of you guys be of interest to this story ... http://www.wxyz.com/news/story/UPDATE-A ... AUoXg.cspx

Don and Deb do sooo much for their community and the Detroit area in general. This was just another way of them stepping up and helping people in need.

Just in case some of you don't know, one of the many things they do is sponsor the bicycle show part of Autoramas in Detroit and the now defunct Grand Rapids. Their shop is one of the best in Michigan and they have just about anything you can by for any type of bike, including customs!

I'm proud to have met and became good friends with two of the greatest people this hobby has to offer!

Very cool for Petri's to step up.

All kids deserve to ride bikes. We are starting to get 100 kids bikes ready at the Boise Bike Project to give away at Christmas.

Latest posts

Back