Philadelphia Bike Expo & Swap Meet Ride! October 31

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Just found out about this now There's even a swap meet on Sunday,and I am definitely going on the 31st!
expo.jpg

http://phillybikeexpo.com/Home.html
I'm thinking of throwing a ride together. We'd meet in Philly and ride to the event. Anyone interested?

Re: Philadelphia Bike Expo & Swap meet - October 30-31

I'll drop you a line as I get things organized. 8)

Re: Philadelphia Bike Expo & Swap meet - October 30-31

Well it's coming together! We'll meet at 8:00 am on Sunday Oct. 31st at The Erlton Bike Shop in Cherry Hill, NJ. (http://www.erltonbike.com/) We'll ride the local bike paths to the Ben Franklin Bridge and on into Philadelphia to the Armory and the Swap Meet. I'll be planning the exact route between now and the ride. (More as it develops...) 8)

Er, make that 9:00 AM instead of 8:00 AM. We'll leave about 9:30. That should give people time to wake up. :D

Just a quick update_ We'll meet at Erlton Bicycle Shop, rte 70 in Cherry Hill NJ at 9:00. From there it's a leisurely 7 mile ride through Cooper River Park, up and over the Ben Franklin Bridge and through Philly to the 23rd Street Armory and the Bike Expo/swap meet. I'm planning on taking the Patco train back and returning to the shop from the Haddonfield Station. Hope you can make it. 8)

Got my bike all ready for the ride. It is Halloween, after all. :D
FILE0398.jpg

Let's saddle up peeps!

12 hours from now, we'll all be up and atom and saying to ourselves, "what the heck am I doing riding over a bridge, when I could take a perfectly good train!" :shock: :shock:

Misery enjoys company, and us middle agers could use all the company we can get.

Spin

bighit said:
Yeah more for the hipsters crowd. Still a bike event none the less.
I agree, so next year I'm going to get a spot at the swap meet and have a big end of summer ratrodbike party and get together.
One good thing that came from all of this. I got together with the people that hold the Hot Rod Hoedown /Rockabilly Rumble in the fall. They are VERY interested in holding a custom/ratrodbike type show in the upcoming year. More as it develops... 8)
bike.jpg

Latest posts

Back