Philippine Independence Fun Ride (Cebu Vintage Bike Club)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sharing this link from fellow american iron rider. The cebu vintage club revolution ride clip! fun.. fun.... fun...... :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx07SFLo ... ture=share

American balloon bikes are very rare in the Philippines, most of these iron were brought here by americans and american soldiers during the WWII, some were brought home by Filipinos from the U.S. . I can recall that there were bike stores here in Ilocos Norte who retails Schwinns, Monarks and Columbias'. These were very useful in transporting goods and people then. They replaced the carrier rack with heavy duty customized flat bar rack; installed a center stand to easily load the bike with goods.... :)

Re: Philippines independence Fun Ride (Cebu Vintage Bike Club)

Talaga!

I can't wait to get back to Olongapo City next year!

You guys rock. That is such a great video and soundtrack I watched it multiple times. It would be fun to have a bunch of us in the US to fly over and roll with you in your Independence celebration. Keep having fun and please keep us posted. I dig Cebu Vintage Bike Club.

Really cool video, looks like a great time was had by all. And what about those bikes! Beautiful! I wonder how many times the guy on the green one has caught his hair in therear wheel? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Cheers,
Dr. T

Latest posts

Back