phone/pics question

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
what happens 2 ur pics when u delete em from ur phone??? is there any way 2 get em back ? thought mayb there is some way 2 get em back out of the phone or something ?

not sure. i hate cell phones. had one for a couple years and hated every minute of it. with all the 3am drunk dials, people texting me whenever they want, adding even more stuff to my pockets ( :lol: ), and seein all the knuckle head drivers swervin and causing accidents because theyre chattin it up on their cell phone. i havent had one in a few years. indiana doesnt have a no cell phones while driving law. it really fires me up seeing people looking in their laps texting while driving.

ok. sorry, now im just ranting about the irresponsible cell phone carriers. there are times when they could come in handy. like when im lost tryin to find a house on a CL bike lead. :D but no, i think once you erase them theyre gone for good. maybe there is some kind of archive/trash setting somewhere in there? but i think thats wishful thinkin :mrgreen:

I hear you man, I got rear ended a few years back by a guy on a cell phone, he was doing about 45 and didn't even attempt to stop just plowed into the back of my old '66 International 1200 series camper-mobile pickup. Didn't hurt the truck too bad, totaled his civic though. It put a big scratch on the angle iron C-beam bumper and slid up under my truck breaking one U bolt from the axle. I Jerry rigged it temporarily and still made it to work on time and drove it home. I miss that truck. It was unforgiving in accidents and pretty much idiot proof. Even hit 5 deer with it over the years, only replaced a headlight and straightened the grill.

I hate people who text and drive. I will have to admit, I will look at my email I got at a red light, nothing more.

I have been sitting at lights, and heard tires screeching, and a car sliding towards me. I Pulled forward a few inches and missed the girl fiddling with her phone.

outskirtscustoms said:
I hear you man, I got rear ended a few years back by a guy on a cell phone, he was doing about 45 and didn't even attempt to stop just plowed into the back of my old '66 International 1200 series camper-mobile pickup. Didn't hurt the truck too bad, totaled his civic though. It put a big scratch on the angle iron C-beam bumper and slid up under my truck breaking one U bolt from the axle. I Jerry rigged it temporarily and still made it to work on time and drove it home. I miss that truck. It was unforgiving in accidents and pretty much idiot proof. Even hit 5 deer with it over the years, only replaced a headlight and straightened the grill.

I love it when you tell em "OK good luck with your totaled car. you ran into me and my truck looks fine so I'm outa here" and they cant believe your going to drive away and leave their bleeding hunk of jap scrap in the middle of the intersection. :lol: :lol:

scrumblero said:
outskirtscustoms said:

I love it when you tell em "OK good luck with your totaled car. you ran into me and my truck looks fine so I'm outa here" and they cant believe your going to drive away and leave their bleeding hunk of jap scrap in the middle of the intersection. :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah, I loved that feature of the truck. I had to wait on the tow trucks to get his car out from under the truck before I took off, it was only 2 wheel drive and those two weren't on the ground....lol. His car they had to scrape off the road with a flatbed truck. His car was just mangled from the dashboard forward, and what was really weird is not one of his airbags went off. :shock: :?

Latest posts

Back