photobucket help

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been having trouble loading pics from photobucket lately.When I am over the selected pic all the codes come up as usual, but when I scroll down to them they disappear. Does anyone no whats going on w/ that? Ever have it happen?I sent in the question to photobucket but who knows when they will answer.I thought one of you Gurus might have a solution. thanks Harley :wink:

Just received an email from photobucket support.I have IE 8 which is in beta mode at this time and they do not support it until it is out of testing. I have had nothing but problems since I downloaded IE 8, and it wont let me go back to IE 7.They did send me a long tutorial, but that will take awhile to digest. :cry:

I belive I have fixed the problem. I uninstalled IE8 and reinstalled IE7.I had been reluctant to do this because I couldnt find IE7 anywhere in my programs and feared not having any browser at all if 8 was deleted.After reading support info I tried it and it went back to 7 automatically.Not being PC savvy I think they should have a disclaimer before they let you download one of thier programs in beta mode. After investigating this further I read that 8 was for web designers and IT folks.Anyway,all appears good and I will post pics soon of the 55 Columbia. :D

This is some new "Feature" from Photobucket. You can turn the links back on in your settings. Click on the pic for larger size.
Go to album settings then Click on Link Options. Go down to the bottom and check links alway on.

Latest posts

Back