Picked up at Englishtown today

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up this fair lady for my daughter today at the Englishtown Swap meet in New Jersey. Paid $5 for it!
IMG_0710.jpg

IMG_0711.jpg

Ahh.. How was the swapmeet? I was suppose to go but I had training today..rats! Lol

It was great weather(for getting sunburn!). I didn't find anything I was looking for for my car though. There were tons of bikes however and I could have bought allot more! I also picked up this Western Flyer frame for $20.00 (It came with the Troxel seat and everything you see here), and I found this skip tooth chain for $20.00 that I'm probably going to use on the Western. Can anyone identify this bike?
IMG_0708.jpg

IMG_0709.jpg

IMG_0706.jpg

Now I'm going to have some people hate me for not buying this bike. It's a Hawthorn and the guy wanted $75 for it. I told him I would see him at the end of the day but I never went back because I already have enough bikes for now. I know, I know, you can never have enough bikes especially ones with springers like this one!!!
IMG_0699.jpg

an you let that bike go? shell we hang him for that? lol, ya i know what your talkin about. too bad ya couldn't of gotten that one.

Outlaw :cry:

Hey John,you're lucky I did'nt sneek both those GEMS into the trunk of the Caddy when ya were'nt lookin' :mrgreen:

Had a good time playin' with bikes over there.Thanks for the parts!

That bike is perfectly ratted.. I would have gave him 80 and rode it like that..mixed matched tires and all.. lol

Back