Picked up several Schwinns that aren't mine!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I am helping a local non profit organization. They provide bikes, parts, and even repair assistence to people in my neighborhood. They operate soley from donations. They had several schwinns that were just rotting away. I told them I would see what parts could be sold to help pay some bills. All of these are at my house now and anything you see is for sale.
001-3.jpg

002-2.jpg

003-2.jpg

004-2.jpg

006-2.jpg

008.jpg

007-1.jpg

009.jpg

011.jpg

010.jpg

012-1.jpg

005-2.jpg

That would be Natalie! She was also in most of the other shots too! I waited for her to move. I must have missed that one! She had to sniff every piece that came in through the gate! Shes not for sale! Shes my garage buddy!

How much for the handle bars off of either "Breeze"...my avatar pic is of Gabby,a very rare "puppy-cat" and shop (basement) pal...
P 8)

Hows 14 shipped sound?

I didn't see a perfect headbadge. How about 3 plus shipping for a good one. Yellow continental is promised to big harley.

I'd be interested in the alloy stem on that continental (or if any of those handlebars has an alloy stem). Also that Vista might have the headset I need for my columbia.

Are the pedals on that Vista Esquire stamped Vista ?

Latest posts

Back