Pics of My Yamaha Wolverine, Yesterdays Ride.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked this 07 350 Wolverine up about 2 weeks ago for a steal, in like new condition complete with title from the original owner for 1500 bucks, this is the best time of year to score an atv or dirt bike deal. It needed a good tune up and I added the wheels and tires, I had to adjust the valves and pull the Carb apart and clean some jets but now she runs like new. Yesterday was the first day i've been able to take it out for a days ride at the atv park, this things alot of fun and has plenty of power, really likin it alot. 8)
busco7.jpg

busco3.jpg

busco2.jpg

busco5.jpg

outskirtscustoms said:
Nice, I like the tire and wheel combo. What size are they? They'd look sweet on my VW. :lol:

Thanks, the rims are 12" and the tires are 23" the tires are actually 8 ply GBC Grim Reapers, they were designed for the larger side by side atv's, bullet proof, so you could probably run them on a V-dub. :lol:

Carbon said:
outskirtscustoms said:
Nice, I like the tire and wheel combo. What size are they? They'd look sweet on my VW. :lol:

Thanks, the rims are 12" and the tires are 23" the tires are actually 8 ply GBC Grim Reapers, they were designed for the larger side by side atv's, bullet proof, so you could probably run them on a V-dub. :lol:

If they make them in 13" They'd be some great snow tires.

Latest posts

Back