Pinewood Derby

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's that time of the year for the Cub Scout pinewood derby. These are some pre-race photo's of this year's entry.
P1011230.jpg

P1011231.jpg

P1011232.jpg

Our specially designed transport box.
P1011234.jpg

We won our first race and then came in 3rd and 2nd in double elimination. But we didn't come home empty handed. We one a trophy for best paint job! Goes fast, (kind of) looks cool, what more can you ask for?
P1011236.jpg

Our cars from the past 3 years. The center one is the 'Mystery Machine'.
P1011237.jpg

Here's a cool one I found on the net.
pinewood2.jpg

pinewood3.jpg

nice lookin cars !!! i was lookin through old pics the other night and found a pic one of my old cars, ill see if i can scan it or something, pinewood derby was always my favorite :D

Some of the best times I ever had, pine wood derby......My son is now 34, so those days are gone. I've got 4 grand kids, 3 girls and 1 BOY!...............I'll make sure that he goes into cub scouts.

Here is my son's for this year. I lat him raid a box of 1950's model kits. The decals are from the 1950's as well, and when he tried to put them on they fell apart. I had to help get them back tougther. Then he put clear fingernail polish over them to hold them on. It was our first pinewood derby and we had a blast.

100_1908.jpg

100_1909.jpg

Latest posts

Back