Pink Bikes and Other Stuff

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Elvis51 and Stretch got me thinking about pink bikes in elvis51's thread about his girl's bike. Well my wife has two pink bikes and even more pink stuff. have a look:
this is her Electra Townie. I think it is a beautiful bike. very nice lines. 7 speed Nexus is sweet. Front shocks work quite well. I added a shock seat post for her. She has a disability from an auto accident so I try to make her as comfortable as possible.
DSC03153.jpg

This is her old mtn bike. Schwinn Essence. We used to go mtn biking together before her injury. bad pic. It's pretty buried in the basement. I should prolly sell it. She would let me do that before letting me strip the parts off it. :wink:
DSC03157.jpg

But she also has a pink car! :shock:
03-30-05_1601.jpg

And I even painted our house pink!! :shock: :shock:
DSC05563-1.jpg

Anyone else's wife/girlfriend like pink?

wow thats alot of pink skip!! your a strong man to paint the house pink! guess ill post pics up of her pink bike!

bikepics1-17010.jpg

bikepics1-17011-1.jpg

Easy E

Glad you posted your pink bike again. It came out great.

Oh, I don't mind all the pink stuff. I take a good razzing for it all, but I have all my "man" stuff to keep me happy.

don't tell anyone, but I kinda like the pink. :oops: :shock: 8)

hey you know what would be a neat bike project for someone a bicycle inspired by elvis the king of rock and rolls pink caddilac
pink_cadillac.jpg

thatismytruck said:
Glad you posted your pink bike again. It came out great.

Oh, I don't mind all the pink stuff. I take a good razzing for it all, but I have all my "man" stuff to keep me happy.

don't tell anyone, but I kinda like the pink. :oops: :shock: 8)

lol i read this like 4times and just now saw the bottom comment in your post skip!!! i rode this bike yesterday and its such a smooth ride!! i actually have rode this bike more than she has. while i was out riding it yesterday, one of the punk neighborhood kids said hey man cute bike, then called me a name that starts with F and rhymes with maggot, as i was riding back over to my house i told him that his mom likes it too so it was ok!!! freakin punk kids. im such a bully

Easy E

Latest posts

Back