Pittsburgh Last minute... last ride

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pittsburgh May 27 ?

Sold all the cars...next year for sure...but ill be sure to bring a few ...... cars with a few cool bikes.

Im thinking 11ish,ride around. Then back to cars for some fattening food.... Hoping my old Huffy galaxie catches the eye of someone and goes home with him.

nice day today. Jeff and family, a few of his friends, kids, and me and my wife. We all rode!!Even Jeff's girlfriend! Car show was nice. No rain at all. Didnt rain at my house til 8:30pm.
Have a safe Memorial day, and Thank You to those who have served the US.

Sorry I missed yinz! Maybe I'll see some of you at the Swap Meet next Sunday? I plan to attend and bring some stuff for sale (and some cash to spend).

Cheers,
Tim

Hey All! I have been away from these forums for a long time now.. but after seeing you folks out at MIllvale and more specifically the Cannibal Cookout (I am a member of the Blacktop cannibals) rekindled my interest... I just recently thrashed out a quick repair on an old AMF Skyrider, and got my Dyno Duece back in riding condition... would love to know when and where you all meet up.. hope to hear back from ya!

Von Yinzer, our next get together will be the Beaver car cruise on saturday Aug. 4th., see the listing in this section, hope you can make it!

It's Saturday August 4th.,I originally had the wrong date posted but changed it when Floyd corrected me

Re: Pittsburgh Last minute Tonite

• Tomorrow I go under the Blade :( The weather is great & my son wants to do something , so I'm gonna head down to the Waterfront in Homestead , there's a car cruise at Rock Bottom & a short bike path along the Monongahela River . I will be parking at the lot where the big smokestacks are . Feel free to join us
waterfrontmap.jpg

I'm sorry I can't make it either,I sent you a get well PM,recover fast!

Aw Crud! Just getting in at 10:15 :( Keep us posted on your recovery! Thoughts and prayers!!

Latest posts

Back