please pray!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
would you all please pray for my wifes aunt. she has been battling leukemia for the past 3-4 years and has pulled through all the hard times. now her liver is failing. so if you would, please keep her in your prayers. thanks.

please keep praying. my wife just got home from the hospital, her aunt is on a ventilator. it will truly take a miracle for her to pull through this. just doesn't seem fair!

I am so sorry man... :( Ill keep praying. Have been for her and you and your family. Sickness sucks. :cry:

she is actually doing better! she is not out of the woods yet, but her liver and kidneys have started functioning, her oxygen level is coming up, and they have started turning down the ventilator a little everyday. the doctors are in complete amazement of what is going on. there is still a long way to go, but it is a miracle of what is taking place. if you don't beleive in miracles, you need to start! :D keep praying!

Latest posts

Back