Poll: New Sticker for Window-Or Keep whats there?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keep Apple-Or Swap with Bike

• Remove all

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Apple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bike

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Currently I have an apple sticker in my window-and considering replacing it with a sticker i bought today. What do you guys think?
1eec80fa.jpg

Go with the new sticker but let's see whatcha got! Rat it out! Cut out the derailer, stretch the frame, remove the brake lines, fatten up the tires, etc! Have some fun with the sticker and make it your own! :mrgreen: Uh oh, if a bunch of us got that same sticker we could have a RRB Sticker Buildoff!

nice !

show us were would you be putting you're new sticker :wink:

Well tuff choice on the rear glass will look good and i will say that how tuff are cop's arownd you're town because you have another choice maybe how about right above of you're third brake light :wink:

Have you looked to see what it would look like to place the wheel inside the bite mark of the apple, as if it were climbing it or coming down off it? Other than that, I'd put it on the opposite side of window, lower right.

Pudge said:
Go with the new sticker but let's see whatcha got! Rat it out! Cut out the derailer, stretch the frame, remove the brake lines, fatten up the tires, etc! Have some fun with the sticker and make it your own! :mrgreen: Uh oh, if a bunch of us got that same sticker we could have a RRB Sticker Buildoff!
:D :D :D :D :D 8)

Latest posts

Back