pondering

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ive been wanting a 3wheeler to play with for a long time now, i have bunch of frames, chopper, sting ray(old), and what not, i now want to make sick tandem 3wheeler.
So ive been searching and searching for a cheap one, well i found it and boy si i find it....
http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/bik/1743150294.html
"the only thing that sucks is you cant adjust the seat"
08d95e4e.jpg

Who ever did the welding on this need to think about their life long and hard. The guy(who did not build the bike) i bought it off of was moving and needed to get rid of it the day i called him by 5, so i told him id be there at 5 with less money than he was asking. Its ugly, very ugly.

I only wanted it for its rear set up, but it came with some treats, it has a skip tooth set up, which is why "walmart didnt carry em that size" and the kid never got it working. and the seats great.

So now im planing on...
5a54c8da.jpg

Not that i can even tell in the picture but the 3wheeler is in the back, im going to us the rear axle and wheels, the schwinn mana-ray for its crank set up and build a tandem 3wheel custom.
I have a motorcycle trike im using for inspiration ill upload tomorrow. im passing out writing this, but let me know what u think if you want and if anyone has ideas or pictures, please, im all ears and eys right now.
thanks
Billy Olds

Latest posts

Back