POPCORN INDIANA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I'm no food critic by any means, but we just bought some of the Popcorn Indiana "Kettle Corn" from Kroger and I'm hooked.

I've had the real deal at the trades days down here and this stuff holds its own...just not as warm. :mrgreen:

The flavor we actually bought was "Sugar & Cinnamon", but they don't show that on their site.

The real trick is to not eat an entire bag in one sitting.

http://www.popcornindiana.com/kettle-corn.asp

18197200080_450x450_a.jpg

Just bought "our" first bag last night......... I use "our" loosely.......I have to buy HER a bouquet, made from a 1/2 dozen bags of those, for Valentine's Day now. To makeup for eating the whole bag.

Never knew there were Kroger grocery stores down in Texas. So do they carry frozen Skyline, Goldstar, and Whitecastle also?

Ummm....I'll have to check.

Our grocery stores down here in North Texas consist of the following:

Kroger
Tom Thumb (Safeway)
Albertsons
Wal-Mart
Target
Market Street
Whole Foods
Central Market

I've seen the Popcorn Indiana products at Wal-Mart, Target and Kroger, but so far, I've only found the sweet stuff at Kroger.

If the store looks like this:
6a00d8341c339953ef00e54f1a07208833-.jpg

They just might carry that stuff. I'm sure you know what Whitecastle is (the tiny hamburgers). Goldstar and Skyline are famous Cincinnati chili joints. They sell it in cans and frozen entrees, they might stock it down there. Give it a try, just make sure you put it on spaghetti or a hot dog :wink:

I lived in Schaumburg, Illinois for 3 years when I was in High School.....I remember White Castle well. :mrgreen:

They were eating sliders on the morning radio show on WLS last week. About half of them got sick. :? Gary

We have a bunch of White Castles around here, definitely my last pick for a place to eat. I love my Skyline chili though! :wink:

aka_locojoe said:
I'm not fond of kettle corn. Don't like the salty sweet thing.

udallcustombikes said:
White Castle was founded here in Wichita. Now all can find are the frozen ones. :(
Yeah strange huh? I've never had the real deal. Only the frozen.
You Sir,
Are not tasting the true thing

The Beast

You are not tasting the satisfyingly tasty Oniony morsels some call slyders

The perfect ratio of meat to bun, with the steamy smelly onion taste
The holy (literally) thin meat with the single perfectly pickled cucumber (that you dont get in the frozen, mind you!) the little chopped onion flavor capsules with mustardy yellow mustard
This ungodly combination puts you into the state of
Slyderacation-
Defined as
the deliciousness in your watering taste buds, As one's tongue screams for more deliciosity.
Followed by a bathroom break

Dont even get me started on the cheeseburgers

Okay you punks...break it up!

This is a thread about something serious....sugar coated popcorn! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bought two boxes at a warehouse store, yesterday. Two BIG bags in each box....I "like" it....My wife LOVES em!...Beats roses any day of the week.

Latest posts

Back