positron cable routing..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anyone have a pic handy of a Cruiser 5 or similar with a positron shifter/cable/derailer that shows cable routing? thanks, Mark

i dont have a pic handy but from the stem shifter, follow the down tube along the right side bottom, *i believe* it goes over the bottom bracket on the right side, and then along the top of the chainstay to the derailer. i think there should have been 2 clip clamps on the down tubes and 2 bolt on clapms on the chainstay. I'll grab a pic of mine when I can if someone else doesnt do it first. but i left the clip clamps off mine because of the fresh paint.

thanks CCR, thats what I was thinkin..found a couple pics but one was running along the top tube but not clamped.

When I adapted a stem mounted shifted Positron to my Huffy Good Vibrations (Zoot Suit Riot) I just ran the cable down the down tube to the chainstay to the derailier.The cable practally fell into place.(zip tied)

Sorry for my pics for the detail,but its been many miles of trouble free shifting.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5380&hilit=ZOOT+SUIT+RIOT

Latest posts

Back