Possible new Bike Hauler ???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
This is one I am planning on purchasing when I get this new job going, plus it can be a backup for my job :wink: 77 Dodge , 318 with a heavy duty 3 speed (manual baby) 119,000 original miles, custom fabbed cruise control made from a bar end shifter :shock: still negotiating price (around $500) lets just say I'm excited :p
091_zpsccb8830c.jpg

090_zpsa379a981.jpg

089_zps9307d144.jpg

Hope you get it, Jim! :D That's a cool looking van, very old school 8)

That's awesome! Great bike hauler

Sweet, looks nice and solid. Good luck getting it. You can haul a ton of bikes in that van. Make sure you paint FREE CANDY on the sides of it. :shock: :lol:

Onewheelsqueel said:
... Make sure you paint FREE CANDY on the sides of it. :shock: :lol:

That's a sure way that no one will come near it! Keep that beautiful paint job in pristine condition :mrgreen:

Thats nothing. Wait till your pulled over because someone in a similar van with a beard (and you have one) was reported to be trying to talk to kids! Seriously. Glad I had my son with me. That was messed up, and hope they caught the perv.

Onewheelsqueel said:
Thats nothing. Wait till your pulled over because someone in a similar van with a beard (and you have one) was reported to be trying to talk to kids! Seriously. Glad I had my son with me. That was messed up, and hope they caught the perv.

Well that's awkward lol but seriously, people are completely sick nowadays! For any adult to try and take advantage of a young child is just sick! And they deserve the hottest spot in heck!

Yep, completely agree with that.

I drive a white Ford transit connect, and have a '63 Corvair van (Corvan) and that sorta made me want to not be in a van ever again. Weve all seen the shows and heard of people wrongly accused, didnt want to go out like that, its been a major part of my life as not to end up in jail or prison (Im a bit on the short scrawny side and wouldnt do well in there.). lol.

If that happened to me I would definitely never want to drive a van again!

Latest posts

Back