UNLIMITED Brood XIX *WIND EATER*

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Renaissance Man

__CERTIFIED DIVER__ (Open Water & Open Dumpster)
Staff member
Pro Member
Reaction score
I'm in.

IMG_7504.JPG

Almost three weeks late, a burst of inspiration emerged this weekend. I won't have much time to devote due to client bikes having priority, but I'm hoping to squeeze in enough time to make this happen.

I've had this build in mind for several years but it always stayed low on my projects list.

This was the spark that reignited the fire. I just got it yesterday and the wheels started turning in my head again.

*The Cicada was added for scale. lol
IMG_7509.JPG

Glad to see the bug got up your butt to build this year. It wouldn't be right without a TRM build.

1716163141759.png

I've had this build in mind for several years but it always stayed low on my projects list.

This was the spark that reignited the fire. I just got it yesterday and the wheels started turning in my head again.

*The Cicada was added for scale. lol
View attachment 266344

Love the styling on that heater. Can't wait to see where it ends up on the bike. Great inspiration to build around.

1716163652973.png

Was hoping you’d join in. Awesome mystery piece there. From a scooter?
You were closer than you realized. It's not from a scooter but it's going on something similar to one!

You were closer than you realized. It's not from a scooter but it's going on something similar to one!

I thought that first Pic reminded me of something. Is it a Velo Solex or some other vintage euro moped?

That thing is groovy. Way cooler than a Velo Solex

Back