Pray for my Nephew..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good News !!! we heard from him today , thank God he was one of the twelve, It turns out he buried himself in dirt after the compound got over ran and from what I understand the battle lasted twelve hours, he hid three days straight...he's pretty shaken up.

Wow, great news I said a prayer when I read this yesterday. my son is on standby to go, he was supposed to go in June but got delayed, Looks like he will be going by December. Hope all turns out well for your nephew.

GOD ALWAYS HAS HIS CHILDRENS COVER ONDER HIS WINGS AND NEVER FORGETSTHEM SO HE IS A SON OF GOD AS WE ALL :!:

God bless him and all service men/women.

if you know one personally, please thank them for all they do, from me and my family.

Its always the details that get left out, It turns out he was buried in dirt, in a shack outside the compound with twenty two other soldiers, the compound was set aflame by the taliban to keep helicopters from coming near the mountainous terrain, so all they were seeing for twelve hours was fire , smoke ,and the enemy rushing and shooting. Daniels friend died right next to him, when it was all over he had to pull out the dead and wounded and wire the compound with explosives, once up in the air it was detonated. He is on three days of rest now and he comes home in November.

Will continue to pray for him....He needs it NOW, more then ever!

Latest posts

Back