Prepare to be Shocked!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look what i got on saturday!!

The pimple!!!

DSCF2302.jpg

DSCF2303.jpg

TADA!
DSCF2304.jpg

Love redone!! Its so sharp.
DSCF2309.jpg

Seat is MINT!!
DSCF2310.jpg

Sweeeeet front hub!!
DSCF2311.jpg

Only the rear fender has the ridge thing down the middle
DSCF2312.jpg

Got the wheel off greased the berrings in it
DSCF2321.jpg

LOVE these big bars.
DSCF2331.jpg

Matching set of Balloonie tires Barely dry rotted at all!
DSCF2332.jpg

Has a skip tooth chain
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w
195/ricksterr1221/DSCF2333.jpg

Fixed the bent up fork, Looks perfect now
DSCF2346.jpg

Fixed the fender, Need front bracked, But got the busted one out,
DSCF2347.jpg

Flipped seat post around Sits alot better.
DSCF2348.jpg

And the trail blazer!
DSCF2328.jpg

DSCF2329.jpg

Has a horn, Aint checked it out yet will 2 morrow.
DSCF2326.jpg

Didnt snap any shots of this one, SO PEOPLE WHAT YOU THINK?

Did i do good for $66 dollars?

Im getting to be quite the haggler he wanted 50 a piece for them I got the red one for fortey and the blue for 26, It was all i had left and his wife didnt want him 2 bring that old "Piece of S&#T" home.

Im so happy. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Both skiptooth, Both chains are so nice and free too, The back rim on the red one, I thought was dead, I tore it apart and greased and tightend everthing up works like NEW! Tomorrow im gonna remove rear rack, Add front fender bracket and redo the crank set up inside.. I love this bike.

Man those are sweet bikes my friend. Great find. The red one is begging you to put a springer on it.... Listen.. you can hear it crying out in the driveway... :D

CCR said:
nice job rickster, not bad on the price :)

I know man!! i cant believe i got them for that cheep. :) I love the red one, I want 2 take the girls bike to school. I love seeing the old bike next to the new ones in the bike rack Its sweet, lol thats how they tell if im there .....

ACD said:
Man those are sweet bikes my friend. Great find. The red one is begging you to put a springer on it.... Listen.. you can hear it crying out in the driveway... :D

I need a monark style one, I dont got no Greenbacks left.. It felt good though, i Baught the red one with MY OWN Money not daddys lol. Feels nice.

By the way how did you bend the fork back? I tried on my RRBBO2 Bike and couldn't do it. Swapped forks with the donor bike which was an OK thing as it led to the cool bend in my truss rods.

Ill get pics of how i did it, Let me try 2 explain, I didnt even take the fork out,

Okay, I put 2 pieces of flat stock on each side of the vice,
Put the fork prongs in the vice, Then as me and dad were holding the bike up
we lifted up on it and bent them back. Ill get pictures.

Do u think the redbike is pre-war?

Might be a pre war.. does it have the rear prop stand instead of a kickstand? I have my images set to crappy as I'm on dial up and the pages load faster that way.

Sweet hooch, Can u tell me what the makes are on them, The blue one is made by clevland welding co.

The red on dont have no markings.. That i could find anyway, I dont know where to look.

Sweet hooch, Any idea what year its from, Or where i could find some number on the frame.

The pimple is becoming A GEM!

she was peddling like chit, So i ripped her apart repacked the barings,

i also cleand sprocket,
Before:
DSCF2389.jpg

DSCF2390.jpg

After:
DSCF2391.jpg

DSCF2392.jpg

Western Flyer peddles
DSCF2394.jpg

Oh and check what im making in woodshop!

DSCF2362.jpg

Thaught id share dat, Anyways im out Pce out all!

Latest posts

Back