Purple Passion Fruit.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any updates on this curvy creation? Diggin' the direction so far!

RaT oN~!

Bro that console...best thing I seen for a while, came out great! Food coloring eh! "sheesh"
Yes sir. Did the job exactly like i wanted. I was surprised myself.

Any updates on this curvy creation? Diggin' the direction so far!

RaT oN~!
Sorry, life just got busy. New update today.

Yep! Diggin the green with the purple.
View attachment 238613
That must've been subconsciously there. Scooby-Doo was my fav growing up for sure.

Well, it seems to be near completion now. Got the hard to figure out the size 3 speed tires finally. 3 speed shifter all hooked up. Seat and sissy bar mounted. And even took it for her maiden voyage and to my surprise it rode absolutely perfect. Hands down my favorite build to date.

20230702_162416.jpg

Well, it seems to be near completion now. Got the hard to figure out the size 3 speed tires finally. 3 speed shifter all hooked up. Seat and sissy bar mounted. And even took it for her maiden voyage and to my surprise it rode absolutely perfect. Hands down my favorite build to date.

View attachment 239235
......! Love it. I haven’t had a banana seat bike since I was a kid … does the downward slope make you slip forward?

Nice, that came out great! Very well thought out, cool colors, looks like fun to ride too. This pic is pretty cool, I love the background:
View attachment 239903
Thank you. It is by far my best and favorite bike I've built. I'm honestly quite proud of it. The background was actually painted by a local artist in the town I live in and I thought it would really represent Kansas.

Latest posts

Back