Question for Wichita Coasters Club

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure about campgrounds, this is probably the closest thing we have http://www.blasicampground.com/

We have plenty of motels, but you probably wanna stay away from the really cheap ones on South Broadway, if your looking for a place like motel 6 then we have several places like that.

Come on over, you'll have a blast!!

For cheap primative camping, the Winfield city lake charges less than $10. They have restrooms and shower facilities available. It is about 45 minutes from the Park where we have the shoot out, but it is only about 10 minutes from my place. The majority of the drive is country highways and little traffic. Let me know if you want some more info on the lake and I will get it to you.

Last year someone camped out the night before in the park where the hill is at in their RV. Can't believe they didn't get run out. I wouldn't recommend that though.

So far we've yet to do any real formal racing at this event. I don't know if they'll do it more organized this time or not but it's still a fun time.

I always take the turnpike to Emporia, then 35 the rest of the way.

When you get into Wichita, assuming you will take the turnpike, Get off at exit 45 if you are coming straight to the park.

here is a link to a custom google map, hope it helps... Map

Latest posts

Back