Race Across America

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone follwing RAAM?
I've been chasing riders around the state to cheer them on.
All of my RAAM photos here.
Some photos I've taken...

The solo Men's winner Christoph Strasser just finished today. He rode from Oceanside, California to Annapolis, Maryland in just under 8 days. I took this photo Saturday morning here in Kansas.
Christoph_Strasser-2.jpg

Other Men solo riders...
David_Misch-1.JPG

Franz_Preihs-1.jpg

Peter_Oyler-2.jpg

Eduard_Fuchs-3.jpg

Valerio_Zamboni-1.jpg

2 of the Women solo riders...
Cassie_Schumacher-2.jpg

Seana_Hogan-1.jpg

Me sitting in a small town in Kansas late at night waiting for a rider to pass.
P1160635.JPG

That used to end in Savannah on River Street for a few years when it was San Diego to Savannah.

Sheryl likes that last rider picture for some reason.... must be the color of the bike! :D

That is one heck of a big chain ring she's on!

jerrykr said:
Sheryl likes that last rider picture for some reason.... must be the color of the bike! :D

That is one heck of a big chain ring she's on!
I've always liked the Bianchi color.
She (Seana Hogan) was in 1st place (womens) but dropped out and went to hospital shortly after I took this photo. The last place Woman (Kathy Roche Wallace) also dropped out right after she passed us by at a different location. Thinking I must be bad luck for the women.

aka_locojoe said:
I've always liked the Bianchi color.
She (Seana Hogan) was in 1st place (womens) but dropped out and went to hospital shortly after I took this photo. The last place Woman (Kathy Roche Wallace) also dropped out right after she passed us by at a different location. Thinking I must be bad luck for the women.

Celeste. I think it was the miles, not you or your luck. :D

Latest posts

Back