Radio Flyer wagon Rat

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bikebuilder said:
Hey, I just thought I would throw this out for an engine idea. It is a tool box with part of a toyota corrolla intake manifold bolted to the lid. I have since taken the stroller apart and have no use for the "Supercharger", but was hanging onto it for just this sort of thing. Send me a pm if interested.
stroller.jpg

Holly Sh%*$!!!! That´s awesome!!!
Can you imagine my wife´s friends faces if I show up at my baby´s shower with one similar to this? Oh man, I got to do this!!

theVULTURE said:
wow! really cool to see the stretched out wagons 8) you and your son have a very cool project there!
this wagon was given to me, and i can't find another blue flyer ANYWHERE :?
Bikes036.jpg

one day i'll work up the nerve to chop this bad boy :shock:
i'm keepin' an eye-ball on this build!!!!! good luck guys :mrgreen:

From my research on Radio flyer wagons. The blue wagon could be a "Micky Mouse Club wagon" or called a "Mouseketeer wagon" It was made in the 50's

yea! i read somewhere that the MickeyMouse----and-----the Bicentennial wagons were the only blue ones 8) made for just a short time.
but i've never seen another one on any photo albums online.......
there was a yellow one made, i think it was the HotWheels or maybe the Evil Kenevil model.

Well, just went shopping for some parts... I have a red bucket, four wheels, and I´m heating up the welder...
I promise some cool pics in the next days, heads up!!! :D

Here is one that was on the local craigslist recently. Unfortunately it was a bit out of my price range.

3k93ma3od5Q55W05R6a72e2f813c447e414.jpg

3n83o53pe5Y25U05P4a72cbbcca2dcb9114.jpg

Back