Raleigh 20

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My brother found this folder at a thrift store for 12 bucks. Gave it to me and I cleaned it up. Original down to the 20 inch tires. Nice Brooks leather mattress saddle. Hub says 1972. This thing is just as heavy as a fullsize bike, and rides like a tank. Now he wants it back to sell on Ebay, as he's out of work.

20qm3v9.jpg

Those sell well on the bay. I was lucky to find one in a box last year. 1968. Fun bike as is my Schwinn Run-a-bout. I recently installed the white bags on the Twenty. Will take new pic soon.

Forgive the cluttered pic.

Raleigh20.jpg

Sweet Twenty! I've had my eye out for one of those for a while, but no luck yet. I bumped into a neighbor riding one identical to yours the other day, and he told me he bought it many years ago in Brooklyn and doesn't want to part with it. The search goes on...

I don't think you'll find a nicer original 20. Make an offer.

I'll pass it along to my brother.

Shipping shouldn't be too much to Davie.

Where is davie and where is mayport fl. I live in lakeland,fl. and I have a old raliegh folder 20 inch

Davie is just a few minutes north of Miami. It's not far, but it's probably not worth the expense to ship a Twenty, since they weigh fourty :shock: On the other hand, I do enjoy a nice road trip up US27...

Mayport is at the mouth of the St. John's River, just north of Jacksonville.

And I'll agree, shipping takes too big a bite.

Latest posts

Back