ramshorn bars?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have been away from bikes for awhile, but I have the itch again! question: I bought a girls Schwinn varsity 10 speed (no pics yet, picking it up Friday). the whole reason I bought it is because it has ramshorn bars. so witch bars are wald? and witch ones are Schwinn? is there a difference? price difference? the ones on my varsity are the straighter ones. I will post pics off the bike on Friday. got some plans for the bars already. hint: build off!!!

these look like mine.

I don't know the answer, but I'm curious to learn. Maybe same style--different widths? I noticed that some have a pronounced "kink" in the upright while others are straight.

images

The kinky ones are Wald "Billy Goat" bars.
I used a set of them on Firewing.
IMG_2404_zps167f3ab8.jpg

they are wald "billy-goat" bars. in good shape too, green handlebar tape protected them nicely. they will look awesome on the 3-wheeler I am hoping to pick up tomorrow...fingers crossed. I will post picks on the fresh finds thread. if I ever find my camera, darn. just moved..cant find anything!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back