Rat-a-tat-tat Kombat

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All caught up, creative juices flowing for my next build. I just can't help myself, as I was passing one of my favorite thift stores I had to stop and see. Lots of bikes, 70's girls schwinn roadbike $199.00. Nikishiki? roadbike $250.00. Another Nikishewhatever $199.00 at 50% off. Big deal! A couple of bmx's and kids bikes cheap. Did I mention cheap? So I grab this cool little chinese bmx and head for the checkout. In line and almost to the register and I realize my cash and wallet are in the truck! Oh My. I double check out my pocket to find .65 cents. Cool! Cashier takes the tag a rings me up. Is that with tax? I hand her two quarters and got back a penny. Yep the bike was .45 cents on a last chance price tag and four cents tax. Yeah I know, I would of had to pay some of you to take it. But I like the shape of the tubes so this is my doner for Kombat.
KombatActOne001.jpg
KombatActOne002.jpg
I think this is going to be a slow winter build so check back once in a while. I'm going to photo document this one pretty good. I have some very unusual ideas. Imagine that?

Back