Rat Bobber

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well this is how it is going to be finished. The last bike I built was when I was 13, which is almost 30 years ago :shock: ! This has been a lot of fun and I have enjoyed watching all the builds, learning along the way. This bike is not as radical as some of the others, but I wanted a bike that I could ride easily and comfortable, and this one does both :D .
I didn't take a picture of the bike as I originally purchased it this summer, but this is a picture of it that I found on the internet.
WestCoastDynacraftAdultChopperBicyc.jpg

Progression and as it was when I started the build off
IMG_0229-1.jpg

Almost finished
CIMG1188.jpg

Calling it done for now
CIMG3105.jpg

CIMG3104.jpg

CIMG3103.jpg

CIMG3101.jpg

CIMG3107-1.jpg

CIMG3110.jpg

CIMG3109.jpg

CIMG3114-1.jpg

CIMG3108.jpg

More detail pictures in the build section of the build off. Thanks for looking!!

Very cool!!!
Red oxide and black look so good together!!!! :D :D
Diggin the tank plate too!!!!

You know as I watched you build this and I said I didnt like the frame at first but it grew on me.....I finally figured out that and really didnt notice it I guess cause it was so small of a change that it didnt smack me up side the head was when you cut the lower bars off the rear end. It got rid of that fishtail look and brought it to life. I dont know why I didnt notice it till now guess I was to busy looking at the other changes.
Now if we could sneak into Wally world and redo all there bikes like yours thousands of children everywhere would be much cooler for Christmas...
great Job
Terry

Thanks! When I bought it and got it home, I started looking at that piece on the back and thought it looked out of place. When I started this build, it was the first thing I did to the bike. I think that it looks so much better without it. "Fishtail" look is a good way to describe it. :lol: This bike has just evolved and I am really enjoying it. Thanks again!!

jezusjonz said:
Now if we could sneak into Wally world and redo all there bikes like yours thousands of children everywhere would be much cooler for Christmas..
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back