Rat Clubhouse? only 1.5 million

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
But if I had it, this old building is a rock throw away from my house it was built as a resort in the thirties it is 140 room 80 have been refurbished has a full industrial kitchen with alot of vintage appliances,big old inground pool that sits up high enough to see the lake while your swimming 2 acres of grassy yard with a steep hill on one end (cool bmx track) big old fireplace in the main entry and my street is wide enough to land aircraft because of this place.....just a dream[img]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg195/holyrollin72/project007.jpg[/img]

maddogrider said:
Sell a couple more bikes man its only 1.5 million, dont you have a sting ray sittin around somewhere? :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: Yeah I see two rustbucket krates at Turlock going for five and six hundred bucks....I think they fell and bumped they're head :shock:

Well its not like I have a million and a half... But I would say that is a smokin deal. Seems pretty darn cheap. I did some work on a 10 million dollar house in Seattle that was on a 8000 sq lot and only had 5 bedrooms

Ok here it goes,1974 almost a Stingray (girlie version) Fairlady 3 speed comes with new tires and cables once ridden by Farrah Fawcett and Lee Majors (at the same time) lots of history I need to buy my dream house is the only reason I am parting with this one of a kind piece of history....for as low as 1.5 million...pick up only (no actual proof of being ridden by anyone famous at all)[img]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg195/holyrollin72/project003.jpg[/img]Now off to Ebay :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yea thats the bike Farrah rode lee around when he was getting his bionics fixed. Come on people dont miss this piece of history. Oppertunity only knocks once. :mrgreen: this guy really needs this club house, and at the same time do yourself a favor and get a piece of history. This will not last long.
Can you till i have sold a few cars in my day. :mrgreen: just tryin to help a brother out.

Latest posts

Back